Occupational physician and researcher at Unisanté, in the Department of Occupational and Environmental Health (DSTE), in Lausanne
- 2018: PhD in Public Health – Epidemiology, University Paris-Saclay, Orsay (France), INSERM Team: Epidemiological cohorts in population, supervisor: Pr. Alexis D’Escatha Title: «Carpal tunnel syndrome and computer work».
- 2013: Master of Public Health, specialty: environmental risks, University Paris-Sud, Orsay (France).
- 2012: MD in occupational medicine, University Paris 5 (France).
- Leading the consultation of “Suffering at work”
- Teaching activities
- Research activities and supervision of junior researchers at graduate level
Her research focuses on:
- Evaluation of the “Suffering at work” consultation
- Two published protocols. Funding research in progress.
- Musculoskeletal disorders.
- A partnership with an industrial computer builder is currently under discussion.
- Supporting colleagues in their research related to medical toxicology.
Email : Zakia.firstname.lastname@example.org